Information Arista Wealth Management, LLC Collects
This personal information, not available publicly, may come from the following sources of information you may have provided us such as: name and address, social security number and/or taxpayer identification number, assets, income, account balance(s), investment activity and accounts at other institutions.
Why Arista Wealth Management, LLC Collects Private Information
Our decisions regarding your investment plan must be based on a clear and complete understanding of your current situation, which will necessitate the collection of private information. It also helps us service your accounts and administer our business.
Arista Wealth Management, LLC Will Safeguard Personal Information You Provide
You may rely on us to protect the personal and private information you have entrusted to us. Every precaution, in accordance with federal laws and regulations, is used to limit access to personal information about you to those employees who need to know to assist us in providing products and services to meet your needs. Arista Wealth Management maintains internal physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you. Some of the steps we take to safeguard information you provide us include the following:
- Information is provided only to those who have a legitimate reason to know. Employees of our office are required to adhere to company policies and procedures protecting clients’ information.
- We may provide information to nonaffiliated companies (accountants, attorneys or insurance professionals) to assist us in providing the comprehensive advice you have come to expect. In such a situation, we will provide only the information necessary for that assigned purpose to the nonaffiliated company. Similar to our employees, we will require any non-affiliated office to follow company policies and procedures as well.
- In order to verify particular information, we may contact third parties such as employers, third party administrators, insurance companies, etc. We only contact the appropriate third party for verification.
- In accordance with any state or federal laws, we may be required to release information in certain circumstances (i.e. protection against fraud).
- ARISTA Wealth Management will maintain strict physical, electronic and procedural measures to protect your information.
Importantly, we want to assure you that we will not sell client information to anyone. Your rights as our client are a priority to us.
Arista Wealth Management, LLC Limits the Sharing of Information
To protect your privacy, we limit the information we share both within and outside ARISTA Wealth Management. We conduct our business with great respect for the confidential nature of the information being provided. We will not share information about you, unless authorized by you, except as outlined below.
Arista Wealth Management, LLC Shares Information with Companies Who Help Provide You Services
Arista Wealth Management may share the information described under the section “Information Arista Wealth Management, LLC Collects” with companies external to Arista Wealth Management to complete a transaction you have requested or to help us service your account. All companies with whom we do business are contractually obligated to comply with strict standards regarding security and confidentiality, and the information can be used only for the sole purpose of providing service we have requested of the company to perform.
Examples of the type of outside companies with which we may share information include:
- A non-financial company that performs services for us such as data processing and operational services on our behalf.
- A financial service provider, including brokerage, insurance companies, banks, attorneys, and accountants.
Sharing Information in Other Situations
Arista Wealth Management may share the information described under the section captioned “Information Arista Wealth Management, LLC Collects” when we are permitted or required by law. Examples include responding to a subpoena, conduction of a fraud investigation, or reporting to a credit bureau. We also share information when authorized by you.
An Ongoing Commitment to Your Privacy
We are just as committed to protecting the privacy of our former clients as we are our current clients. If you choose to close your account or become an inactive client, you will continue to be protected by the privacy policies and principles described in the policy.
We promise to do our best to safeguard your personal information. If at any time we can help you further, please call us at 702.309.9970 or 877.309.9970, or email us at email@example.com